ADL: AutoDockZN

Mohammad Qureshi miqureshi at jmi.ac.in
Wed Apr 22 12:16:07 PDT 2020

Hi!
Can anyone help me out, please?
I have installed Autodock. It is very much in the system files, however, I
fail to run it or to add its shortcut on the desktop.
Everytime I try to run, it asks for installation.

Thanks in anticipation.

Best regards

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 12:30 AM Elghobashi-Meinhardt, Nadia, Dr. <
n.elghobashi-meinhardt at campus.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Hi Diogo,
>

> Thank you. I think I figured out my problem.
>
> I was still using prepare_gpf4zn.py in Step6
>
> and I should have been using
>
> prepare_dpf42.py
>
> My mistake.
>

> It is running now!
>
> Thank you!

> Dr. Nadia Elghobashi-Meinhardt
>
> Biomolecular Modeling
> Institute of Chemistry
> Technical University Berlin
> Straße 17. Juni 135
>
> 10623 Berlin

*Dr. M. Irfan Qureshi*
Associate Professor
*-INSA-DFG Visiting Scientist (2018)*
*Friedrich-Schiller University, Jena, Germany*
*-Erasmus Plus Teacher, European Commission (2019)*
*Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland *
*- Joint Secretary*
*Jamia Teachers' Association (JTA)*
-----------------------------
*Proteomics & Bioinformatics Lab (PBL)*
Department of Biotechnology
Faculty of Natural Sciences
JMI University, New Delhi-110025, INDIA
Phone no: 00-91-9911491949

--
_
_

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*
The
information contained in this electronic message and any *attachments to
this message are intended for the exclusive use of addressee(s) and may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute **or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments.***
**
**WARNING***: The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. JMI
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this
email.*