ADL: Managing the Catalina Mac OS issue

Rick Sheridan ricksher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:42:46 PDT 2020

Hi Autodock team @ Scripps -

I was wondering how researchers are coping with the Catalina OS upgrade
issue in using Autodock Vina and MGLtools?  I notice the online servers
MTiVirtualScreen are getting jammed with jobs.

   - Have you reached out to Apple Mac OS teams?
   - Could you benefit from qualified development support to either get
   MGLtools upgraded to 64-bit, or get a patched version of Mac OS Catalina to
   support 32-bit?
   - Without additional support, when would MGLtools be usable in Catalina?

Best,
Rick

Rick Sheridan
Whatsapp:  +65-8375-8380