ADL: Program closes when trying to run a ligand-protein docking in Autodock Vina

724372 724372 at unizar.es
Sun Apr 26 09:55:31 PDT 2020

Hello, first of all Im not really sure wether this is the right place to
send my question. My problem is that when I try to run a molecular
docking with a ligand and a protein with Autodock Vina through the cmd
(running it as an Admin), for certain ligands it works perfectly but for
others when the program says: "Analyzing the Binding Site" the window
just closes and it has only generated a log.txt file without the modes,
neither it generates a .pdbqt file with the ligand adjusted. What is it
happening and how do I solve it?

Thank you very much.