ADL: Virtual screening using autodock vina

Stéphane Téletchéa stephane.teletchea at univ-nantes.fr
Mon Apr 27 13:10:09 PDT 2020

Dear all,

First, don't use windows, this is not meant for serious research work,
use Linux (see [1]).

Second, check for antivirus / windows defender or other "protection tool".
I have students encountering these strange behaviour, and disabling the
"protection tool" helps (but sometimes it is not enough).

I'm not sure this will help, but I hope it'll solve your problem.

Best,

Stéphane

Le 27/04/2020 à 12:25, Hiteshree Buch a écrit :
> I have tried to do protein-ligand docking and also virtual screening of one protein with 25 ligands, but at same stage it stops. What should I do?
[1] there is no windows on the top500 best machines of the world
(https://www.top500.org/),
there's a reason to that...

--
Assistant Professor, UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, Team Protein Design In Silico
UFR Sciences et Techniques, 2, rue de la Houssinière, Bât. 25, 44322 Nantes cedex 03, France