ADL: Problem with AutoDock Vina Modeling

Tram B. Danh tbdanh at uci.edu
Tue Aug 11 12:03:13 PDT 2020

To whom it may concern,

My name is Tram Danh, an undergraduate researcher under the Radiology
Department at the University of California, Irvine. I have encountered
problems as I tried to run AutoDock Vina for a structure with At
(Astatine). The system said that the atom At was not assigned or
recognized. The structure was successfully obtained via ChemDraw, so I
couldn't figure out why atom At caused the error. Could you please help me
solve this problem?

Thank you for your time! I hope to hear back from you soon!

Sincerely,
Tram Danh
B.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences | 2021
Student Researcher Radiology | Department
University of California, Irvine
tbdanh at uci.edu