ADL: Problem with AutoDock Vina Modeling

Leandro Bortot leandro.obt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:25:42 PDT 2020

Hello Tram,

     There are instructions about the compilation process at Vina's
website: http://vina.scripps.edu/manual.html#build
     I've never done that myself with Vina, so I can't give you any other
specific help. I suggest that first you try compiling Vina without
modifications just to be sure about the process and then proceed to compile
Vina with the new parameters.

Cheers,
Leandro
-------
Leandro Oliveira Bortot
Postdoctoral Fellow
<http://linkedin.com> https://www.linkedin.com/in/leandro-obt/
Laboratory of Computational Biology
Brazilian Biosciences National Laboratory (LNBio)
Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM)
Zip Code 13083-970, Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil.