ADL: Question About AutoDock Vina Modeling

Prénom Meriemi Zerrouki prenommeriemizerrouki at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 15 10:07:14 PDT 2020

 cantact this adress
zeghib-nadjiba at univ-eloued.dz    Le mardi 11 août 2020 à 21:05:07 UTC+2, Tram B. Danh <tbdanh at uci.edu> a écrit :

 To whom it may concern,

My name is Tram Danh, an undergraduate researcher under the Radiology
Department at the University of California, Irvine. I have encountered
problems as I tried to run AutoDock Vina for a structure with At
(Astatine). The system said that the atom At was not assigned or
recognized. The structure was successfully obtained via ChemDraw, so I
couldn't figure out why atom At caused the error. Could you please help me
solve this problem?

Thank you for your time! I hope to hear back from you soon!

Sincerely,
Tram Danh
B.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences | 2021
Student Researcher Radiology | Department
University of California, Irvine
tbdanh at uci.edu