ADL: Problem with saving as a PDBQT file

tori chapman torikaborimc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:59:57 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am trying to follow a tutorial for AutoDock Tools (using version 1.5.6) but am having problems converting a ligand to a PDBQT file. Whey I try the ‘Detect Root’ function from the torsion tree, I get this error,

AttributeError: Bond instance has no attribute 'leaf'

When I click on 'Choose Torsions' there is no other window that launches and when I try to save the ligand file as a PDBQT file I get this error,

AttributeError: Bond instance has no attribute 'activeTors'

I am really not sure what I am doing wrong here, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tori Chapman