ADL: Hydrated Docking Problem

mllanos at biol.unlp.edu.ar mllanos at biol.unlp.edu.ar
Thu Aug 20 13:07:35 PDT 2020

Hi Stefano,
Thanks for your prompt response
I had version v.1.1 and this version v.1.3 seems to work in full mode
However, analyzing LE pose from hydrated simulations doesn't seems to improve RMSD values so I'm trying to analyze LELC
When I try to run with option "-C" (extract the lowest energy-largest cluster result, strip all waters (if present) and save the file (DLG input only)) I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../../../scripts/dry.py", line 1092, in <module>
    lelc = get_lelc(structures[0])
IndexError: list index out of range

If I use option "-c", it finds the LELC pose and write the pdbqt but it's not dry

Regarding binding affinity, the normalized value written to the dry file can be used for scoring validation (like ROC curves) ??

Best

Manu