ADL: Regarding error in running auto grid.

Dhriti Gupta guptadhriti1997 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:31:54 PDT 2020

 Dear,
I am working on the autodock and there is one error coming continuously
after trying to overcome that error since one week. So, I want your help to
please guide me how I can overcome this problem. The error is:-
C:\Users\Dr.Veena Jain>"C:\Program Files
(x86)\MGLTools-1.5.6rc3\python.exe" "C:\Program Files
(x86)\MGLTools-1.5.6rc3\Lib\site-packages\AutoDockTools\bin\runAdt.py"
Run ADT from  C:\Program Files
(x86)\MGLTools-1.5.6rc3\lib\site-packages\AutoDockTools
Resource file used to customize PMV: C:\Users\Dr.Veena
Jain\.mgltools\1.5.6rc3\Pmv\_pmvrc
MSMSLIB 1.4.4 started on Local PC
Copyright M.F. Sanner (March 2000)
Compilation flags

C:/autodock simulation/autogrid4.exe: Sorry, I can't find or open Grid
Parameter File "C:/autodock"

C:/autodock simulation/autogrid4.exe: Unsuccessful Completion.

C:/autodock simulation/autogrid4.exe: Sorry, I can't find or open Grid
Parameter File "C:/autodock"

C:/autodock simulation/autogrid4.exe: Unsuccessful Completion.

Kindly help me how can i remove this error during autogrid run. I will hope
for your kind reply.
Thank you!
Student