ADL: Error starting AutoDock Tools

Michel Sanner sanner at scripps.edu
Wed Aug 26 16:14:33 PDT 2020

Thanks Art for doing this. I am good with it, just made a few small corrections with tracking on

-Michel

From: <autodock-bounces at scripps.edu> on behalf of tori chapman <torikaborimc at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 3:28 PM
To: "autodock at scripps.edu" <autodock at scripps.edu>
Subject: ADL: Error starting AutoDock Tools

Hi all,

When I open AutoDock Tools I have been getting this error,
Cannot import grid3DCommands. Disabling grid3DCommands...

ERROR *********************************************

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/ViewerFramework/VF.py", line 898, in tryto

    result = command( *args, **kw )

  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Pmv/APBSCommands.py", line 4034, in checkDependencies

    from Volume.Renderers.UTVolumeLibrary import UTVolumeLibrary

  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/Volume/Renderers/UTVolumeLibrary/UTVolumeLibrary.py", line 2, in <module>

    from UTpackages.UTvolrend.UTVolumeLibrary import *

  File "/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/UTpackages/UTvolrend/UTVolumeLibrary.py", line 7, in <module>

    import _UTVolumeLibrary

ImportError: dlopen(/Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/UTpackages/UTvolrend/_UTVolumeLibrary.so, 2): Symbol not found: _glGetColorTableEXT

  Referenced from: /Library/MGLTools/1.5.6/MGLToolsPckgs/UTpackages/UTvolrend/_UTVolumeLibrary.so

  Expected in: /usr/X11/lib/libGL.1.dylib

WARNING: dependency check failed for command APBSVolumeRender

Any tips on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

Best,

Tori