ADL: bugs, bugs, bugs

Mark Pohl mark.pohl at licensinglaw.net
Wed Dec 2 16:42:13 PST 2020

Dear Dr. Forli,MANY thanks!  I hadn't read anywhere about needing a GUI.  So yes, I'll download that.

=> If you need clerical help updating the forum references / your web site etc., I'd be happy to have my p.a. do that for you: it would be a good opportunity for her to learn how to maintain / update websites. RSVP!

Mark Pohl