ADL: AutoDockTools / MGLTools Compatability with Mac OS 11?

Michel Sanner sanner at scripps.edu
Mon Dec 21 09:01:19 PST 2020

Dear Bret

We have been looking into this but so far do not have a working version. Sadly, due to budgets cuts on our grants we have lost our programmer so at the current time I have not ETA for such a port. The only workaround I can think of is to run it in a virtual machine with Mac OS 10.13 (high Sierra or earlier).

-Michel