ADL: AutoDockTools / MGLTools Compatability with Mac OS 11?

Navan Chauhan navanchauhan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 06:40:26 PST 2020

Is there a link to the source code for MGLTools 1.5.7 ( Can only find for
1.5.6), I am trying to patch for 1.5.6 and only a few packages remain but
it would be easier if I was working on the latest version of the source
perhaps?

The major issue I was facing was compiling OpenGLTk, fiddled with the
deprecation messages and applied a few patches. I plan on fixing geomutils
when I have some more time next.

Screenshot of Running CADD: https://i.imgur.com/wlLZQNm.jpg