ADL: [EXTERNAL] Re: Help with adding atomic parameter

Bhattacharyya, Rik rxb28 at scasd.org
Mon Dec 28 11:13:52 PST 2020

Hi Stefano,
Thank you for letting me know about that. For this protein, I don't think
this particular atom matters very much so it should be fine.
My only other question is how would I be replacing this particular atom. Do
I need to do this in AutoDock Tools and if so, is there any resources on
the method for doing that?
Also, what atoms are supported with AutoDock Vina. Once I get that
information, I can try to figure out what to replace it with and how to do
that.

Thanks,
Rik