ADL: What are the parameters of the Autodock vina genetic algorithm?

Levy Bueno Alves levybuenoalves at usp.br
Mon May 11 19:37:32 PDT 2020

Hi,
My name is Levy and I'm postgraduate student of Genetics in University of
São Paulo. I would like to know what parameters are used in the Autodock
Vina genetic algorithm.  If possible, could you tell to me what are the
values of the parameters? I would like to know the values that are used in
the following parameters analogous to Autodock4:

*ga_pop_size*

*ga_num_evals*

*ga_num_generations*

*ga_elitism*