ADL: (no subject)

Susantha Ganegamage susanthakgg at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:30:27 PDT 2020

Hi Dr.Ujjalkumar,

It will not generate grid (.gpf) file by yourself. For that you have to
create a grid box using grid option then File---> close save window with
saving. Then go to grid and grid output then save the output file.
Everytime you run auto grid you have to brows and specify the grid.exe
location file and grid parameter file (.gpf). Then run the grid. You should
be able to create grid output files.

Thanks,

Susantha