ADL: Customising generated PBS script

Kyaw Tun mbikyaw at nus.edu.sg
Mon May 25 07:42:47 PDT 2020

Dear Raccoon maintainer,

I am using Raccoon VS-1.5.7 with PBS Pro 19.2.1 backend. There is slight different in the generated job script and our PBS server. Specifically in generated submission.j file, changes is need from #PBS -t to #PBS -J and ${PBS_ARRAY_ID} to ${PBS_ARRAY_INDEX} to run in our PBS server. How to customize PBS script in Raccoon?

Thank you,
Kyaw

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.