ADL: Segmentation fault when trying to run AGFR on linux

Matthew Fisher matthew.fisher at stcatz.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 8 06:07:24 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I'm currently using ADFR & AGFR on linux, both on WSL and Pop-OS. On WSL I've (unusually) had no problems at all. However, on Pop-OS, when I try to run AGFR, about 2 in 3 times I get the following error message immediately after maps are computed (the other 1 in 3 we get a successful run).

ERROR: running autogrid failed in /home/longorefisher/GQI263GA328L/Test_All/R1C1/Receptor.
  "/home/longorefisher/ADFRsuite-1.0/bin/autogrid4" -p rigidReceptor.gpf -l rigidReceptor.glg
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/longorefisher/ADFRsuite-1.0/CCSBpckgs/ADFR/bin/runAGFR.py", line 59, in <module>
    runner(**kw)
  File "/home/longorefisher/ADFRsuite-1.0/CCSBpckgs/ADFR/utils/runAGFR.py", line 994, in __call__
    raise RuntimeError('ERROR: AutoGrid failed to run in %s'%gc.folder)
RuntimeError: ERROR: AutoGrid failed to run in /home/longorefisher/GQI263GA328L/Test_All/R1C1/Receptor

Has anyone got any ideas as to what might be going on?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew Fisher