ADL: Grid box spacing in Vina

Diogo Martins diogo.stmart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 08:53:09 PDT 2020

Hi Josh,

The spacing in Vina is hard-coded to 0.375 angstrom. The only way to change
the spacing is to edit the source code and recompile Vina.

The size of the box does not affect the number of monte carlo steps, so the
runtime won't change much, but it will take a little longer to calculate a
larger box. It may be a good idea to increase "--exhaustiveness" if the box
is too large.

Hope this helps,