ADL: Unable to create .glg file

Van Dam, Hubertus hvandam at bnl.gov
Thu Sep 10 12:21:20 PDT 2020

Hi Vineeta,

I am sorry but your screenshot is not being forwarded.

Best wishes,

     Huub

Hubertus van Dam, 631-344-6020, hvandam at bnl.gov
Brookhaven National Laboratory

On 9/9/20, 23:48, "autodock-bounces at scripps.edu on behalf of vineeta gupta" <autodock-bounces at scripps.edu on behalf of vineeta16.gupta at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    I'm Vineeta Gupta from Lucknow, India. I want to share an issue occurring
    while using cygwin commands to run autodock.

    I'm using laptop of 64 bit home basic, windows 8. I have downloaded
    required softwares and files from the official website of Scripps research
    institute and properly installed, but not able to create .glg file. I'm
    sending herewith screenshot of cygwin command line window. Kindly give your
    expert opinion.

    Thanx.