ADL: Split molecule not working

Amr ALHOSSARY amr_alhossary at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 01:52:44 PDT 2020

Dear Sherif,

I recommend using another tool to do this task.
One good example is pyMol, where you can select the molecules / residues you want, and save them separately with ease.
Another good tool is UCSD Chimera.

Regards

Amr

Amr Ali Mokhtar ALHOSSARY MBBS, PhD
Research Fellow, Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore (RRIS), Nanyang Technological University
11 Mandalay Road #14-03, Clinical Sciences Building, Singapore 308232.
T +65 6904-1355 | M +65-9457-2816 | E  aalhossary at ntu.edu.sg| Web www.rris.ntu.edu.sg