[Pmv] How to change the atom color scheme

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Fri Apr 7 09:04:50 PDT 2006

Hi Jean,

The easiest way to do this is to edit Pmv/pmvPalettes.py, and change
"'H':(0.,1.,1.)" in AtomElements into "'H':(0.,0.,0.)". Alternatively,
through the GUI, select hydrogens and use Color-->Choose Color.

Hope this helps,
Sargis
Sargis Dallakyan, Research Programmer
The Scripps Research Institute,       tel: (858) 784-9559
Dept. Molecular Biology,  MB-5,       fax: (858) 784-2860
10550  North Torrey Pines Road,    email: sargis at scripps.edu
La Jolla,  CA 92037-1000