[Pmv] How to select some sugar atoms

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Fri Apr 21 09:43:11 PDT 2006

Hi Jean,

I just checked the code for MolKit/StringSelector.py and it turns out
that it replaced '*'with '.*', so to select all 'O4*', you need to type
'O4.*'

Regarding hydrogens, pdbparser moves the first letter to the end, if its
'1','2' or '3', so to select '1H2' you need to type 'H21' and
correspondingly '1H2*' goes to 'H2.*1'

Hope this helps,
Sargis