[Pmv] Electrostatics

Jean Richelle jean.richelle at ulb.ac.be
Mon Apr 24 15:04:12 PDT 2006

Hi,
I tried to "Compute" / "Electrostatics" / "Compute Potention Using
APBS", but I'm getting the following error message (on stdout) :
	dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libg2c.0.dylib
	  Referenced from: /Applications/mglTools/
complete2.4_binary_ppcDarwin8_acad_1.4.1/ppcDarwin8/lib/python2.4/
site-packages/binaries/apbs
   Reason: image not found

I'm working under MacOSX.  How can I load the (missing) library ?

Regards,

Jean

--
Jean Richelle <jean.richelle at ulb.ac.be>
Directeur                                                   Tél: +32