[Pmv] Can not save the pdb file with Positioning the ligand with ADT/

hai wei weihy61 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:49:58 PDT 2008

Hi, I met the problem with Positioning the ligand with ADT. I tried to
reposition a substrate to in the protein, I have tried the steps described
in the link:

http://autodock.scripps.edu/faqs-help/how-to/positioning-the-ligand

>From the Step 1 to Steo 5, All are good. and I got what i want. while the *Step
6)* Save transformed coordinates using "File → Save → Write PDB". Make sure
to click on "Save Tranformed Coords" radio-button in "Write Options" window,
otherwise ADT saves the original, un-transformed coordinates.

When I tried to save, the write option widget did not pop out. and I got the
error message:
Can not create the PDB file. The Current selection contains more than one
molecule.

I did not understand,

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks,