[Pmv] How to open PMV-1.5.4

Sargis Dallakyan sargis at scripps.edu
Mon Nov 29 10:17:32 PST 2010

On 11/25/2010 12:27 AM, Aditya Padhi wrote:
> Dear users,
>          I am new to PMV-1.5.4. I have downloaded
> MGLTools-1.5.4-Linux-x86-Install and installed it in linux. But how to
> open it? Once I will close the viewer I am not able to start it again. I
> have opened it by clicking on the desktop icon but its not starting up.
>          Kindly suggest me what I have to do. Shall I have to modify the
> path of installation or anything?

Thank you for the message Aditya. Please read troubleshooting
instructions and let me know if it helps:

http://mgltools.scripps.edu/downloads/instructions/linux#troubleshooting

You can also try our nightly builds that we'll be releasing soon:

http://mgltools.scripps.edu/downloads/nightly

Thanks,
Sargis

--

Sargis Dallakyan, Ph.D. - Research Programmer
Department of Molecular Biology