[Vision] specifying the column(s) for data to be plotted

Brad Reisfeld brad.reisfeld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 06:47:38 PDT 2010

Hi,
I have just downloaded the MGL Tools v1.5.4 and am very interested
in using Vision for some of my data processing; it looks like a
really useful package.

I typically have data stored in csv files and am interested in
analyzing and plotting those data. As a first step, I wanted to try
some plotting. I pulled down the 'ReadTable' widget and used it to
read my data. I then loaded the matplotlib library and pulled down a
'Histogram' widget. I then connected the widgets together to build a
histogram. This works fine.

Now, I would like to change the data column to be plotted. How do I
specify this? Is there another widget that should be used? I
anticipate that this will be an issue for scatter and other kinds of
plots as well.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Brad